The Group Training Classes are held at 11:00am every Sunday morning at the Sunshine Primary School (excluding long weekends)
The Classes are available for dog’s of all ages, breeds, shapes and sizes, the only requirement is that they are fully vaccinated before they commence the classes.
There are three levels of classes available:
- Basic – focuses on control commands including Sit, Stand, Drop, Social Walking & the Release command
- Intermediate – works on Recalls at a distance, Heel, Movement Training, Turning and Food Refusal
- Advanced – expands on Movement Training by adding in a more complex level as well as Commands from a Distance
All classes focus on three types of training including:
- Basic Training (varying commands by training level)
- Socialisation (familiarising the dogs with interesting objects)
- Agility Training (increasing motor skills through jumping, climbing and balance)
There is no obligation or expectation on your first day. After participating in the first class, the trainer will be able to assess your dog and recommend a suitable program for your dog’s requirements.